Saturday, June 2, 2012

B's Bridal Shower!!!

It's finally here....B's Bridal Shower!!!!!!! Woo hoo is right! The ladies have arrived or are just about to and the shower is later this afternoon. We're having a tea party and hopefully it will turn out as beautiful as we've envisioned it, as well as everything my sister could have wanted for her bridal shower. We've got a few games, prizes, adorable favors that I can't wait for the girls to check out, and hopefully B will end up going home with great memories, and lots to be thankful for and excited about!!!

Tonight is a girls' night out in the city and a huge slumber party to follow when we all head back to my place to crash for the night. I'm sure there is nothing but fun in our future this weekend and I can't wait! I hope you guys are doing lots of reading for the both of us (since I won't be seeing a book this weekend unless it's a cookbook that B gets as a gift) so let me know what you're reading and how you're liking it!

Happy Reading and have a great weekend!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails