Friday, August 17, 2012

Back to Reality

Now that Summer is drawing to a close I'm starting to get myself organized and prepared for Fall.  It's my favorite time of year and I really try to do my best and start off the season right.  With this past Summer being chalk full of weddings, and all wedding related activities I'm sad to say that despite my best efforts I started to fall behind on the blog front.  I really did try my best but with everything going on, I was lucky that I managed to keep up my reading....not to the extent that I normally do, but still didn't neglect my library completely.

So I've taken a look at my calendar and have started to sketch myself out a rough draft on how I can get back into the swing of things and on track for all things blog related.  I've received some great titles recently as well as in the past few weeks and I can't wait to share my thoughts with you guys.  So bare with me and please forgive my absence lately, but I'm trying to make a full comeback and will hopefully have some great reviews about some exciting titles really soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails