Thursday, September 8, 2011

Review: Across Eternity by Aris Whittier

Born a genius; education, wealth, and prestige came easy to Logan Richards. Actually, there wasn’t much that Logan couldn’t learn or acquire. However, he knew there was more to life than money and power. Logan was determined to find the woman who he'd dreamed of his entire life and know what it was like to love her before he died.

Amber Lewis, a waitress for a five-star restaurant in, Dana Point, California, was overworked, stressed, and wary of life since her sister, Heather, had passed away. Then, one evening while working she fell hopelessly in love with Logan Richards, a chivalrous man who felt deeply familiar. For Amber, it was the beginning of a voyage of self-discovery and renewal. For Logan, it was the completion of life. For each of them it was the deepest sort of love.


I went back and forth trying to decide where to begin this review and finally I realized it would have to be with a heartfelt thank you to the author. Aris Whittier was without a doubt meant to be a writer. I'm always excited and grateful when I get a review request, and this time was no different. I jumped right into Whittier's work and quickly discovered she paints a beautiful picture with her words. I owe her a thank you because I enjoyed myself tremendously while reading this book. Truly a gem, I highly recommend it.

Amber and Logan's story is what I think most people would give just about anything to experience for themselves. Their love is incredibly powerful and beyond beautiful. I'm not sure anyone could dream up two nicer, kinder, or more deserving individuals. Their selfless acts, complete trust, and ability to love and live life to the fullest was humbling to say the least.

There were parts that were difficult for me to get through and tissues were needed from time to time, but overall it's their relationship that I took with me when I finished the last page. Their love for one another that really left an impression on me. While there were tears, there were quite a few laughs to be had as well.

As this was my first experience with one of Whittier's works, I can't compliment her enough. Beautiful ideas, wonderful words and talent that abounds. I'm very much looking forward to reading more of her works in the future.

I gave Across Eternity 3 shamrocks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails