Thursday, August 18, 2011

Review: Last Sacrifice (Vampire Academy, #6) by Richelle Mead

The astonishing final novel in Richelle Mead's epic series!

Murder. Love. Jealousy. And the ultimate sacrifice. Now, with Rose on trial for her life and Lissa first in line for the Royal Throne, nothing will ever be the same between them.

Wow! It's hard to believe this series that I absolutely adore is finally over. It's almost impossible to write a sound review for this final installment...for several reasons, but mainly two big ones stand out. For starters, spoilers would be everywhere and they would be unavoidable. So much was jam packed into this book that I'd hate to reveal anything before readers got the chance to discover the details for themselves.

The second reason being that while I loved this book, it was super hard for me to get through because I knew it would then be over...for good. So I read slowly and was kind of sad the whole way through. Silly yes, but Mead hooked me from book one and her writing kept me engaged until the very last page.

So this review might be late and might not be very informative, but bottom line...I highly recommend this series and it's final installment will leave readers better able to understand where I'm coming from. Expect to run the gauntlet of emotions but overall to be satisfied and content with Read's story telling abilities.

I gave Last Sacrifice (Vampire Academy, #6) 5 shamrocks!!!!!




1 comment:

  1. *sigh* Ive been dreading the day when I will finally read it! Not that i hate it but because I love the series so much, I afraid I'll go into depression.I want to read it but at the same time dont! But finally Thank God for Bloodlines! :D
    Thank you for the review!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails