Friday, November 30, 2012

Suggestions Needed

I'm asking for your help...all of you readers, bloggers, bibliophiles, you know who you are.  I'm being asked left and right what I want for the holidays.  All of my friends and family know that I'm a crazy reader and can't get enough of a good book so I figured I'd be easy to shop for most of the time.  Apparently that is not the case.  So here's where your help is needed.  My TBR list is way too long (it could never be too long but it's too long to wade through at the moment) for me to even hope that I'd be able to go through it and sort things out in time for the holiday shopping to be done.  So while I'm sure you guys all have similar problems (and it's really not a terrible one to have) I need your help with some reading suggestions.

All the books on my TBR list look great and I'm sure I can't go wrong by giving the list or at least a condensed version to anyone asking for ideas for me in the present department, I still think it would be easier if I could narrow it down to 10 or 15 books, don't you think?  Now the question is which 10 or 15 books?!  Have you guys read any books lately that you just couldn't put down?  Any that made you laugh out loud at the humor or swoon without control due to the romance and chemistry between the lead characters?  Send those titles my way!  I'm begging you here....I think I can pretty much say that it's going to be impossible for me to narrow this list down without your help so leave me a comment, send me an email, anything!

Hope you guys are having an easier time putting your holiday wishlist together than I am, and I hope you're curling up with a great book as we speak!  Happy Reading as always and enjoy your weekend!!!

1 comment:

  1. You should get "Leviathan" by Scott Westerfeld - I just finished it and it was great! (I made sure you hadn't already reviewed before I made this comment!)

    By the way, love your blog - it's wonderful! Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails