Sunday, November 17, 2013

In My Mailbox (119)

This is a meme that I first heard about from Kristi over at The Story Siren and immediately wanted to jump on board. I'm always picking up new books, because I never tire of reading, but the other thing I like about this meme is that it gives everyone an opportunity to check out what other book fanatics, bloggers, etc... got for themselves. I've gotten great recommendations from this meme and hope that keeps up in the future.

What did you guys get this week?

So it's been a slow week as far as books are concerned.  Nothing new to review at the moment, just a few titles that fall outside of the YA category that I'm reading just for fun.  But I'm slowly working my way through the YA pile I have that are awaiting my attention and am doing my best to get through those and get some new reviews up.  If anyone's read anything recently that you think should be on my radar let me know and I'd love to add those titles to my TBR list.  With the holidays quickly coming, there's always room on my list for a few more titles to ask Santa to put under the tree for Christmas morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails