Monday, March 15, 2010

Quote of the Week!!! (1)


Quote of the Week!!!

"Many people, myself among them, feel better at the mere sight of a book."

--Jane Smiley (13 Ways of Looking at the Novel)


I'm one of those people Jane Smiley refers to...picking up a good book changes my whole day...even the plan of going to a book store makes a Monday at the office seem much more tolerable.  And who wouldn't agree with books like Vintage Veronica by Erica S. PerlHourglass by Claudia Gray, and The Dead-Tossed Waves by Carrie Ryan finally hitting the bookshelves last week.  These three titles have been on my can't wait to read list for so long that I can't believe they're finally here.  I'm still trying to make my way through this blog and update it with cool features but in the meantime I figured I would just keep updating the posts and letting you know what's out there and what I'm reading.  Hopefully the reviews will follow soon as well as more updates!


1 comment:

  1. Oh, there is simply no better feeling than relaxing after a long day with a new book to read and discover. There mere thought of losing myself in a story makes me feel all happy ^_^ Are you enjoying Shiver so far? Great book :)

    Thanks for following, by the way!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails