Monday, March 29, 2010

Quote of the Week (3)

"A room without books is like a body without a soul."
  -- Marcus Tullius Cicero

I had company come in this weekend and I was teased mercilessly on how my apartment and more specifically my room is filled with wall to wall books....what can I say?  I love to read and I'm not gonna apologize for it, lol.  I know I'm not the only one out there who feels the same way which is why I also know that I'm not the only other avid reader anxiously awaiting the seventh book in P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast's House of Night series, Burned!

The authors have been kind enough to provide readers with the first chapter of the novel to hold us over until it's release on April 27, 2010.  Click here to read the 1st chapter.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails