Monday, May 3, 2010

Quote of the Week (6)

"People can lose their lives in libraries.  They ought to be warned."

-- Saul Bellow

Ain't that the truth?  I feel the same applies to book stores of all kinds...I couldn't resist running in to B&N this weekend, thinking it would be a pop in and pop out kinda deal...much to my friend's dismay I have to browse for a little bit, lol!  I also don't think I've ever been able to walk in and out of a bookstore without buying at least one book, my wallet hates me!

Lots of good books out this week, I'm still trying to get through my stack at home to read so that I can start the others that I've been dying to read....has anyone else noticed lately that so many good books seem to be coming out all at once....I've always been a speed reader but even I can't seem to catch up, sheesh!

Cassandra Clare added another tour date/stop on her and Holly Black's schedule.  Check out the update on her site here.

Stop by Alexandra Bracken's blog to hear all about her experience this weekend at the Candace Bushnell signing for The Carrie Diaries.

And while checking in with Richelle Mead's blog (she's always updating her fans) she filled all her fans in on the RT convention, and gave us a heads up that the third teaser for Spirit Bound was released, check it out here!

The Other teasers have been interesting but this one upsets me, lol, I want Rose and Dimitri to be together and this teaser leaves me wondering if they stand a chance?

What do you guys think?

3 comments:

  1. That's so true! I could honestly go into my library and stay there for hours and hours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, books...I could spend days in my library ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can spend hours browsing for free books on my kindle, so kind of like a library :) I actually donate alot to our library but it has been forever since I actually checked anything out from there :(

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails