Saturday, March 24, 2012

Happy Weekend!!!


Happy Weekend everyone!!!! I hope you guys have some fun planned for this weekend, because we all know we all need to unwind and have a little fun when we're given a reprieve from the long weekdays. I picked my sister up from the train station last night and I didn't realize how much I missed until then. Since she's moved to NYC I feel like we have both made a great effort to talk and keep in touch with each other even more so that we're always caught up on what's going on in each other's lives, but it's not the same as having her home. I love it when she comes to visit or I get to go and visit her, so I'm thinking this weekend is shaping up to be a good one. We're off to Pennsylvania to visit family today into tomorrow so it should be a jam packed weekend with lots of friends and family time and good laughs and fantastic food guaranteed! I can't wait!

Happy Reading as always!!!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails