Saturday, September 1, 2012

Beach Bound

This girl decided to wrap up her Summer with a trip to the beach.  Nothing fancy, (I'd love to have the chance to go to a tropical paradise like one the one I've shown on the left) I'm just heading down to the beach with a few friends to hopefully soak up some sun, get a little bit more color before it's too late, and maybe even squeeze in some time to relax and unwind over the long weekend.  I'm going to take a few books with me and I'm crossing my fingers that I've got enough time to simply hang out, dive into some great books, and just lay low!  Hopefully you guys are getting the chance to enjoy your long weekends and end your Summer exactly the way you want to!

As always....Happy Reading!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails