Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Second Annual #allychat!


I thought I'd send you guys all a friendly reminder that tonight is the second annual chat with Ally Condie on Twitter!

If you guys are even half as excited as I am about the upcoming release of her third and final installment in her Matched series, Reached than I know, like me you're waiting anxiously and counting down the days until you can get your own copy of the book in hand and start devouring it.  But while we all wait patiently for it to hit the shelves (or at least we try to be as patient as possible) we'll take what we can get right?  And tonight readers, bloggers, and anybody who wants to stop by can get the chance to ask Ally all the questions you have or can think of at the time!  Isn't that great?  I've always been a huge fan of book signings and author readings, and just about any type of event where you get to meet one of your favorite authors and possibly the chance to get to know them a little bit better.  So here's your chance!

Ally will be taking questions on Twitter from 8-9 PM Eastern/5-6 PM Pacific and will be giving away Matched Trilogy swag to people who use the #allychat hashtag during that time.  So spread the word wherever and however you can and tune in to see and hear just how fabulous Ally really is!  As if we didn't know that already right?  I cannot wait and I hope to see you guys all there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails