Thursday, March 11, 2010

1st Posting!

1st Posting!

As a brand new blogger I am still learning my way around this new world of blogging and trying to figure out ways to make my blog the best it can be.  It's very possible no one will ever read or follow this blog but that's not why I'm here.  I'm an avid reader and have never been able to get enough of the books I enjoy, even to the detriment of my bank account.  I follow my favorite authors, book blogs that I've come to love and any other websites that will give me more information and insight into when my favorite book series will have a new installment, when an author will be coming near my area for a book signing, etc...  So for now I'm bumbling my way through this new fun world of blogging and at the moment just trying to figure out how to add a signature to the end of my postings.  I just needed an outlet for my reading obsession and if I'm the only one who ever leaves a post or reviews a book on this blog that's fine, if not than that's great and hopefully you'll forgive this first lame blog...I'm sure it won't be my last but hopefully it will be heavily outweighed by the many AWESOME postings to come.  Here's hoping it works!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails