Friday, March 26, 2010

In My Mailbox (1)

This is a meme that I first heard about from Kristi over at The Story Siren and immediately wanted to jump on board. Every week we’ll post about what books we have received (whether they’re bought/borrowed, etc… you get the idea). This is generally done on Sunday, but I’m told that it’s really whatever day works for you; I’m going to do my best to stick with Sunday (although this weekend I won't be around so I'm jumping the gun).
Everyone participating will try and visit other lists to comment and possibly pine for the new arrivals everyone’s talking about. I’ve learned that it’s a great idea to really try and stop by at least two or three lists because I’m constantly finding out about new books that I’ve later added to my TBR list.

Happy Reading!

This week I’ve added the following to my collection:
Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins (See my review below)
Firespell by Chloe Neill
Chasing Harry Winston by Lauren Weisberger
Two out of three of these book are on my 2010 YA Debut Author Challenge so hopefully I'll be able to cross them off my list real soon!
If you're looking to increase what you get in your mailbox maybe you should check out this giveaway over at BookHounds, look here for more information on the contest and good luck!




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails