Tuesday, September 18, 2012

A Sweet Surprise

Where books are concerned it doesn't take much to brighten up my day.  Picking up a new book at the store, receiving an ARC in the mail that I've been dying to get my hands on since I learned of it's release, a few bookmarks from my favorite authors, etc...  You name it and it usually brings an instant smile to my face.  But I have to say that author Kristen Miller took this to a whole new level for me.  I came home the other day to a fabulous surprise.  If you guys are anything like me, when I get a package in the mail I'm over the moon.  It doesn't even matter what's inside half the time, I just love the whole process.  Checking out who it's from, unwrapping, and then digging in to see what's underneath all the stuffing, ya know?

So I got a package slip in the mail the other day and went to pick up my package.  I haven't done any online shopping recently so I couldn't imagine what it could be.  When I saw the familiar and much loved Razorbill publishing information on the return address I almost squealed with joy in the middle of my apartment lobby. I ran to my apartment as quickly as possible to see what was inside.  I've worked with Kristen in the past with some reviews and guest posts/interviews and adore her.  She's so talented and genuine that it's impossible not to like her and want to soak up as much as you can when you're interacting with her.  I was so excited to see what was inside and then to find a sweet note to go along with everything put me over the moon.  Everything inside has to do with her upcoming release How To Lead A Life of Crime.  I'm working my way through the book now and it's amazing!

I've put some pictures below to share with you guys and keep an eye out for her title when it hits the shelves in February 2013!  You won't regret it!







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails