Saturday, April 7, 2012

Happy Weekend!!!


To all of you who celebrate, Happy (almost) Easter! I'm heading home to my visit my parents this weekend so that we can celebrate together and I'm really looking forward to the break. A weekend home always means good food, tons of laughs, and (hopefully) lots of down time so I can catch up on my TV shows that I've missed and reading that I've been dying to do. So enjoy what I hope will be good weather and curl up somewhere and take some time for yourself to catch up on your reading! Be sure to check in and let me know if you've come across any titles that you think I'd like, I'm always hoping to add more to my TBR list, as you guys know!

On a side note...just a little shout out to my good friend and co-worker Shannon...Happy Birthday!!!! She's got an exciting few months ahead of her...her birthday starts things off, and in just a few shorts months....she's getting married! Woo hoo!!!

Happy Reading!!!!!!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails