Saturday, May 19, 2012

Bridal Showers!!!


I wasn't lying when I said it was like the year of weddings for me. I'm lucky enough to have some pretty fabulous girlfriends that were kind enough to want to include me in their special days and allow me to stand up with them while they say their I Dos. And at times I even feel like an extra straight out of the movie Wedding Crashers. I'm thinking that come June, I'm going to be an expert at dancing to all the classic wedding songs like Shout, etc...

This weekend we're throwing a bridal shower for my fabulous girlfriend W, whom I met at West Virginia University! She's one of my best friends and I can't tell you how happy I am to see her getting everything she wanted, and marrying one of the nicest guys I've met. They're the most adorable couple and are so happy that it becomes infectious. There are not many occasions that come up that have me willingly giving up my much anticipated relaxing weekends, but for W, a weekend away from the books is well worth it! So please join me in hoping she has a fabulous shower and enjoys every minute in the spotlight!

Happy Reading!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails