Friday, June 4, 2010

Book Blogger Hop and Contest Reminders

It's Friday, and you know what that means....it's time to do the Book Blogger Hop! I'm hoping that I'll find even more great blogs than I have in the past few weeks, there are so many great ones out there, I can't wait to check them out.  I missed last week since I was on vacation so I'm hoping to make up for lost time, wish me luck!

Also don't forget to enter the contests while you still have time:

The Vintage Veronica contest information can be found by clicking here and the contest ends Tuesday, June 8, 2010.

The Beth Fantaskey contest information can be found by clicking here and the contest ends Tuesday, June 15, 2010.

The Spirit Bound contest information can be found by clicking here and the contest ends Monday, June 21, 2010.

For my previous contest winners, your books/prizes were mailed out and should be on their way to you as we speak so enjoy and thanks for your patience!  Good luck everybody and happy reading as always!


4 comments:

  1. found you through the hop! What a super blog!! New follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm an older follower, but it's blog hop time, so I thought I'd drop in and say HI!
    www.cryhavocreviews.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm an old follower, too, but still nice to say hi on bloghop day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the blog hop :) Just found your blog and I love it! I'm definitely going to be following you.

    Hope you're having a great blog hop weekend as well!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails