Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Teaser Tuesday (4)

It's that time again....

“Teaser Tuesday” is a weekly meme hosted by Mizb of Should Be Reading.  Anyone can do it, here’s how:

  1. Grab your current read
  2. Open to a random page 
  3. Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page .
  4. Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teasers.
  • Be careful not to include SPOILERS! (Make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away, you don't want to ruin the book for others.)

I decided to share ANOTHER teaser from Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater to go along with the review I'll post later today.  The book was just so good that one teaser wasn't enough.

"I closed my eyes and just listened to the thud of his heart until mine matched pace with his.  Finally, he rested his cheek on the top of my head and whispered, 'We don't have time to be sad.'"

Sounds good doesn't it?  Admit it....you're already wanting to start reading this...and you haven't even read my review yet!



4 comments:

  1. This is the next book I'm reading! Love the teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really think you're gonna like it, it's very different from other YA books I've come across...let me know what ya think when you're finished!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great teaser. Can't wait to read the review. You must check out Stephen King if you like paranormal, thrillers and over all scary stories. But I would suggest you start with The Stand. That is the one that makes everyone love King:) Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great teaser - I really loved Shiver! Thanks for dropping by my blog :o)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails