Saturday, May 12, 2012

Bachelorette Weekend Take Two


It's round two of bachelorette weekends for this girl! It's crazy but it seems to me that once one friend gets engaged or married, the rest begin to fall in line, or so it seems. So this year has definitely become one of those years for my girlfriends and I couldn't be happier for each and every one of them. This the second bachelorette weekend I've had so far this summer and I'm really looking forward to it. The girls and I are headed to Atlantic City for a great weekend to celebrate our friend S's upcoming wedding and "last" weekend as a single girl. It's sure to be quite crazy since our group is so large but I'm hoping everyone has a great time and manages to leave in one piece. So I'm thinking I won't get a whole lot of time tucked away for catching up on my reading or much of anything else, but be sure to do some for me!

And to all of you mothers out there...you're the best and we couldn't survive without you! I'm heading home after A.C. to visit with my mom and hopefully to remind her how wonderful she is and how grateful I am for everything she does for me...the list is long! Hopefully we'll be able to convince her to relax a little and take some time for herself while she can!

So happy Mother's Day and Happy Reading as always!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails