Saturday, May 26, 2012

Happy Memorial Day Weekend!!!

I hope you guys have some fun stuff planned for this holiday weekend! I was lucky enough to be able to take off work yesterday and I headed to the beach Thursday night. It's one of my good friend's birthdays so we're celebrating with the sun and the sand, and crossing our fingers for great weather and super tans to go with it! I had my bags packed and made sure I had at least two books with me to make sure I never ran out of something to read during the trip. I'm not sure how much reading time I'll really be able to squeeze in, but I'm hoping that at some point while I'm soaking up the sun I'll be able to tear through a few pages at the same time.

Enjoy the holiday and thanks to all of our service men and women out there!!

Happy Reading Everyone!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails